Posts tagged omfg.
NEVER HAS THIS POST BEEN MORE ACCURATE
Irish girl sunbathing. No, not her.. the other one.
This is what I do when I’m not forcing my ass to make a proper edit.
You know you like it.
and its basically the funniest thing ever because like
lets this guy
out in public/??
obama was elected the same year the dark knight was released
obama was re-elected the same year the dark knight rises was released…
could it be?
that is the best telling of that story I have ever heard
You know, I have taught English in high schools for six years, and I’ve never seen someone summarise a story as masterfully as that person did in tags.
OH MY FUCKING GOD I CANNOT.
souji ji ji ji baby baby baby
- Karp: Fanmail was unveiled this morning. How did the community receive it?
- Tumblr staff: Based on the reactions we've seen, it seems to be one of the most unpopular and needless additions we've made thus far!
- Karp: Yes... yes that's perfect. Say it again. Slower.
- Tumblr staff: Sir? There is... a small problem.
- Karp: GOOD. I THRIVE ON PROBLEMS. What is it? Does the page crash when you try to send any fanmail? Does it unleash a virus into your computer? Most importantly, can we blame it on Missing E?
- Tumblr staff: It's not anything like that. It's... the community has discovered that we haven't put any limits on the fanmail option. No character limits. No hourly limit. We're afraid they might be using it to.... COMMUNICATE.
- Tumblr staff:
- Tumblr staff:
- Karp: Shut. It. Down.
“Stop fighting this,” e whispered, gently stroking a finger down the side of tumblr’s cheek. He flinched, but didn’t recoil as vehemently as e had expected, so he continued, rubbing soothing patterns onto the familiar blue skin.
“Don’t you see? We’re meant to be together.”
And maybe tumblr did see, deep down. But that didn’t stop him from glaring because it hurt, it always hurt with e and the resentment flared again at the reminder that somehow, somehow he couldn’t avoid this pain.
“Tell me we don’t fit together,” e whispered against his lips, still stroking those burning, glowing patterns into his skin. “Tell me I don’t complete you.”